Oh my goodness, how beautiful he is! He looks like a Wiscombe to me for sure. His eyes look like Matt's and Abby's I think. I think he has a look of Seth also but not sure. He difinitly is a keeper for sure. He seems so old and mature for his age. He really is a handsome little guy. Those big eyes and set apart like Gavin's. I think he looks like you Venita but has the reddish hair like Gabe and Levi. I guess he is just little Seth Henry. I can't wait to hold him. How cute he is. Thank you honey for posting. You do a great job. Now be sure you do it often. We love you all and are looking forward to "to our time at the cain". xoxoxoxox
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, how beautiful he is! He looks like a Wiscombe to me for sure. His eyes look like Matt's and Abby's I think. I think he has a look of Seth also but not sure. He difinitly is a keeper for sure. He seems so old and mature for his age. He really is a handsome little guy. Those big eyes and set apart like Gavin's. I think he looks like you Venita but has the reddish hair like Gabe and Levi. I guess he is just little Seth Henry. I can't wait to hold him. How cute he is. Thank you honey for posting. You do a great job. Now be sure you do it often. We love you all and are looking forward to "to our time at the cain". xoxoxoxox
He's so handsome. I hope we'll see him soon.
He is very handsome. Congrats to Mom and Grandparents alike.
I think he looks a lot like Levi as a kid.... maybe the cheeks?
Post a Comment