

This is the spider that lives under our couch. It is very well behaved and the easiest pet to take care of. The food it takes is a little expensive but considering I have had him for almost 6 months and have only fed him twice.....ah...not bad eh? He is GREAT! Mari's little boy Conner thinks so too even though it took him a little time to decide if he liked him or not. I am not sure what to name him. Any one out there have an idea? Conner? Do you know what I should name him??
5 comments:
Oh Venita, Now THAT is a prize winning spider! I would have to name him Squishy! Ewww... He's so lucky to be a Wiscombe :)
Just don't put him in "our room" please. By the way, can we reserve it for the end of May. I'll have to look and see what date exactly. Dad has an appointment sometime then. Love you all and thanks for posting. xoxoxoxo
is it real?!
Hi Bart and Venita, It's a long lost friend from Ricks! We're going to our second sons graduation from BYUI next week which made me think of my days there and friends I wish I'd kept in touch with, so I googled you and found your blog!! It looks like you're having a fabulous life. I'd love to hear from you sometime - here's my e-mail lanettehopkins@gmail.com Best wishes, Lanette (Vassar) Hopkins
I didn't know you were up to date with the blog or I could have been enjoying it sooner!!! If you asked Connor what to name him, he'd tell you "Stinky." He used to name all his stink bugs that when we'd find em, so now thats what we name EVERY creature....Stinky the hummingbird stuck in our garage, Stinky the lizard we found in the yard, they are all Stinky. HOpe that helps!
Post a Comment